Navigate GenAI Adoption Together

You Report the Challenge, We Research the Solution for Free

Knowledge Gap Between LLM Research vs. GenAI Adoption

The late 2022 launch of OpenAI's ChatGPT marked a significant turning point for large language model (LLM) technology. It spurred a surge in activity within the academic research community, technology sector, and business industries. To quantify these impacts, we analyzed three data sources: arXiv publications for LLM research, Hugging Face Forum for LLM engineering and training, and OpenAI Development Forum for general AI (GenAI) applications.

We found that the rate of academic paper publication is twice as fast as the rate of questions asked in the Hugging Face Forum and 50% faster than the rate of questions asked in the OpenAI Development Forum. In other words, academic knowledge for LLMs is being created significantly faster than it can be absorbed by industries. This indicates a substantial knowledge gap between the academic world and industries. To accelerate GenAI adoption, we aim to facilitate this translation process


Solve 80% of GenAI Adoption Problems Together

Enterprise adoption of Generative AI (GenAI) can be a hurdle, but you don't have to go it alone. In fact,80% of the challenges you face are common across enterprises. We want to solve these common issues for you, freeing you to focus on the remaining 20% that are unique to your business.

The vibrant GenAI tech community is eager to help with these shared challenges. Report your challenges using the following button, and we'll connect you with the community to find solutions for up to 80% of your problems, free of charge.


Enterprise GenAI Adoption Guide

Industry leaders, such as CEOs at JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, recognize the transformative potential of Generative AI. However, a recent survey by PageDuty highlights a significant roadblock: nearly all (98%) of surveyed IT executives have halted GenAI initiatives due to concerns about the inherent probabilistic nature of machine learning.

Our comprehensive GenAI adoption guide aims to bridge this gap. We've developed a roadmap specifically tailored to assist enterprises in effectively adopting GenAI. Our approach prioritizes low-risk, business-driven use cases that seamlessly integrate with existing governance structures. Additionally, we address common adoption challenges, providing you with the necessary solutions to unleash the power of GenAI. Visit the free guide to embark on your adoption journey today


Beyond Common GenAI Knowledge

Our primary goal is to bridge the gap between the AI tech community and established companies. By working together, we can overcome common challenges and build a shared GenAI knowledge base. This eliminates the need for you to invest time and resources researching solutions to 80% of your problems. We understand that the remaining 20% of your challenges are unique to your business. If you face these specific issues, please contact us using , or . Our team will be happy to connect you with the most knowledgeable expert to assist you.